“Non-Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personal Information” is nonpublic information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained by us during your use of or registration on our Website. Personal Information may include information such as your name, e-mail address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
“Visitor” is an individual who has navigated to the Website but has not created an account, signed in to their account, or provided the Website with any Personal Information.
“Content” means information or data we make available or deliver to a user of the Website.
- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain Personal Information as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will only collect Personal Information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal Information should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect all Personal Information using commercially-reasonable and industry-standard security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Information.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personal Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non-Personal Information. We also collect the following:
Our Website uses “Cookies” to identify the areas of our Website that you have visited. A Cookie is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
- This Website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These Cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics Cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this Website that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Telegram, Slack and Youtube, will set cookies through our Website that may be used to enhance your profile on their respective sites or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies. HTMLCOIN and our Website have no affiliation with any social media site, and any trademarks of these sites are the property of their respective owners.
- Geographical Information
When you use any HTMLCOIN mobile application or access the Website from a GPS-enabled device, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current geographical location, in order to determine the city you are located within and to deliver locationally-relevant Content, data, or advertisements. We will not share your geographical location with other users or partners. If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services or GPS capability located in your mobile phone settings or within the mobile application on the device you are using for the duration of the time you spend accessing the mobile application or Website.
- Automatic Information
We automatically receive Non-Personal Information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our Website.
- Log Data
Like many Website operators, we collect Non-Personal Information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Information Collected From Children Under 13 Years of Age
Under the Child’s Online Privacy Security Act, no Website operator can require, as a condition to involvement in an activity, that a child younger than 13 years of age divulge more details than is reasonably required. HTMLCOIN abides by this demand. HTMLCOIN only collects information willingly offered; except as identified above, no information is gathered passively. Children under 13 can submit only their preferred contact e-mail address when sending us an e-mail in our “Contact Us” area. HTMLCOIN makes use of the e-mail address to respond to a one-time demand from a child under 13 and afterwards deletes the e-mail address. In case HTMLCOIN collects and maintains Personal Information relating to a child under 13, the parent may send an e-mail to us to review, alter, and/or erase such information, as well as to decline to enable any additional collection or use of the child’s Personal Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
- Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
- Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personal Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (e.g. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive the information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
- Data Aggregation
We retain the right to collect and use any Non-Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and any services we may now or in the future provide as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personal Information included in such data aggregations.
- Legally Required Releases of Information
We offer you the chance to “opt-out” of having your Personal Information used for particular functions, when we ask you for this detail. When you register for the Website, if you do not want to receive any additional material or notifications from us, you can show your preference on our registration form.
Links to Other Websites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially-reasonable and industry-standard security safeguards to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We utilize practical protection measures to safeguard against the loss, abuse, and modification of the individual data under our control. Personal Information is kept in a secured database and always sent out by means of an encrypted SSL method when supported by your web browser. No web or e-mail transmission is ever totally protected or mistake free. For example, e-mails sent to or from the Website may not be protected. You must take unique care in deciding what info you send to us by means of e-mail.
We are committed to conducting our operations in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of Personal Information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us.