Our roadmap to
HTMLCOIN NEW FEATURES
- NeoScrypt: a more advanced version of Percival’s Scrypt addressing numerous disadvantages with current techniques. ASIC resistant based on X15 POW + POS (After 5 years will be POS)
- Real Time Checkpointing: Protects the history of the chain from being changed by 51% attacks, broadcasts block height and hash of the main chain that cannot be overwritten
- Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation: Adjusts every 120 blocks but with short, medium and long block time samples to average out the adjust and apply 25% damping to the result
- Hybrid Bitcoin / Ethereum: Uses both the Bitcoin and Ethereum codebase combining Bitcoin with EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machines)
- Smart Contracts: Protocol to facilitate, verify or enforce negotiation or performance of a contract
- Simple Payment Verification: Execute smart contracts from lite wallets
- Decentralized Applications and distributed computing platform: The new HTMLCoin network will to be able to create smart contracts and other more fully fledged complex EVM apps
- Account Abstraction Layer: Qtum’s extension to Bitcoins ‘Script’ language, sits between the blockchain and EVM and allows decentralised applications and smart contracts to run in environments that were not possible before
Release: June, 2017
HTMLCOIN ROADMAP Milestones
SEPTEMBER – WHITE PAPER
The HTMLCOIN White Paper has been written based in our “Value Proposition” which includes the essence of what we will accomplish as HTMLCOIN FOUNDATION.
SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER – SWAPPING to the new HTMLCOIN using QTUM Technology
The On-exchange Swap Of Htmlcoin is set for late September, or when 75% of all Htmlcoin currently in existence has been deposited in the exchange sites (Bleutrade, Yobit and Coingather). The swap is a MUST step that allow us to upgrade the HTMLCOIN to the new features already mentioned.
OCTOBER – HTMLCOIN.BUSINESS platform integration.
The htmlcoin.business website will integrate all the programs being developed. At this point we will launch the Freelancers-Business platform and the E-Learning Platform which are the cornerstone of the HTMLCOIN Foundation.
NOVEMBER – FREELANCERS-BUSINESSES connections with a decentralized storage platform
Through our substantial outreach and engagement efforts, we have allied a global community of freelancers, jobseekers, digital companies, and other contributors actively involved in helping to develop the Freelancers platform. These future subscribers are dedicated to making HTMLCOIN.BUSINESS their preferred collaboration platform.
DECEMBER – E-LEARNING platform for segregated and vulnerable minorities.
Our e-learning platform directly addresses challenges in providing opportunities for minorities and vulnerable groups by facilitating the flexible environment and curriculum necessary to learn new skills such as web development, programming or online marketing. The Mastery of these skills enables our community to enter the market and offer their services at a competitive rate. The digital foundation of our e-learning platform’s architecture allows us to scale our learning programs and train hundreds to thousands of participants. This gives us a clear advantage to some of our brick and mortar competitors
JANUARY – FREELANCE platform iOS/Android mobile application
In order to provide a better experience for our freelancers and to building and maintaining a strong and robust infrastructure, we are developing mobile applications (iOS & Android) which will be the platform that enable freelancers to learn new skills, obtain certifications and provide their services.
MARCH – SMART CONTRACT e-learning program
Decentralized application with BLOCKCHAIN technology that enable us to teach minorities and segregated communities the concepts behind smart contacts and how they can elaborate them so they might be able to add value to what they can offer to their communities businesses, and even governments wherever they live.